 CAD / LDD / 235
234  |  236
Subject:
BrickHelper v1.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:32:54 GMT

Hi guys,

Just thought I would announce the release of BrickHelper v1.1.  This is my
utility program that lets you list the parts inventory of creations made in LDD,
and export that inventory to a Bricklink wanted list, which you can then upload
to Bricklink.com to see what stores have the parts you need.  It also lets you
export to CSV.

v1.1 has some fairly big improvements over 1.0.  For one, it actually supports
LDD 3.0 save files now. :) In addition it should offer better part
compatibility, in the form of fewer parts listed as 'unknown' or unrecognized
after uploading to Bricklink.

Here's the link where you can get it by the way:

http://www.blarworld.net/software.html

Enjoy, and feel free to tell me what you think...

Thanks,
Ben