 CAD / LDD / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
LDD color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 04:50:35 GMT

I'm making a construction & need classic trans yellow 1x1 round plates.  There
are two trans yellow plates to select, but I'm not sure which is classic yellow
& which is neon green yellow.  there are no prompts when I 'float' the cursor
over the piece except 'plate 1x1 round' description.  Anyone know how to tell?
Oh, I looked in the help file & sort-by-color feature & no help.

Jeff