 CAD / LDD / 150
149  |  151
Subject:
Working with large models in LDD.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:36:20 GMT

Hello all,

I am currently working on a mosaic using nothing but 1x1 bricks. My problem is that the its over 13000 bricks. This seems to really cause problems with the speed of LDD. I am using a Macintosh PowerBook 1.67 with a gig of ram. It was doing fine until I starting getting over 10k bricks. It now takes a few minutes to even load the file. To top it all off the LDD software is crashing on me. I have all other programs closed when running LDD. So I am saving ever chance I get now. Has anyone else worked with such a large brick count in LDD?

Thanks for any info.

Dave

www.GPLR.org