 CAD / LDD / 115
Re: A Cool Viaduct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:33:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Thanks for the information Jordan (you did see my note apologizing for
calling you Jason, right?). Tim Gould also has no problems with that
model. I suspect it's an LDD bug where my version of LDD (Mac) is
applying the rules differently than your version. I've even seen this
problem with some of the models that I create!

Chris

Oh yeah, no problem about calling me Jason.  It happens a lot in real life to
me, too.

I guess it could be a Mac-specific bug.  If you know of any other Mac LDD users
(or have a spare Mac box around), perhaps they could download this model and try
to duplicate the issue?

Naturally, I'd be happy to export an LDRAW file to give you...  except with that
functionality broken for the time being in LDD, I can't.  I imagine it wouldn't
be able to capture the SNOT-work at all.

Anyway, I'll be curious what ends up being the cause for this bug.

-Jordan

It's definitely not Mac specific. I know someone using a PC who's had the
problem too.

Tim