Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 4th batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:24:23 GMT

Few really new parts... but some outstanding ones (eg. 30408). And a much improved quality, compared to previous releases!
   Awesome news! Love the quantity of Bionicle parts there... (yes I’m back D:) I’ll be sure to make the fourth chart to the Wiki. :)

Thanks in advance, Santeri!

Philo

Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 4th batch