Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Richie Dulin wrote:
I, Richie Dulin, nominate Tim Gould for the LDraw SteerCo.

Thanks Richie but I feel that, as I don't have the time to dedicate to the
SteerCo in this coming year, I must decline nomination.

It's been really enjoyable over the past few years and I think we've made some
great progress, particularly with getting parts from LEGO but I feel my limited
LDraw time would be better spent on part authoring and model making. I'd like to
say thanks to my fellow SteerCo members and wish the next lot all the best.

Tim