Re: Call for Nominations: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 04:47:40 GMT

The wording is ambiguous about whether the five have to come in the
"one year period" or the "term as a parts reviewer period".)

--Travis Cobbs

I do agree it is ambiguous (and can't actually remember what was meant even
though I believe I drafted that statement...) and the wording should be
tightened. Given the non-exceptional rules I assume it means for the duration of
being a parts reviewer.

Tim