Re: Support for Orion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Orion has been a great contributor to the Ldraw community, technically with
software, parts, website and documentation, and motivationally with much of the
same.

I support Orion as a member of the LDraw Steering Comittee.

Kevin

Orion has become a cornerstone of our community and to leave him off the
steering committee would be a grave mistake.  In my dealings with him both on
lugnet and through email he has always come across and knowledgeable,
considerate and extremely helpful.  Orion has my full backing in this matter,and
I wish him the best in the upcoming election.

Gregory J Overkamp