Subject:
LDraw @ BrickFest Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:25:23 GMT

I just want to take a moment to thank those LDraw volunteers and presenters who
came to BrickFest this weekend.

Kevin Clague presented two sessions (to my knowledge) on LPub and LSynth. Cale
Leiphart worked very hard to assemble and print posters for the wonderful LDraw
poster gallery (seen on the third floor by the escalators). These were excellent
additions to the LDraw related activities at BrickFest!

Steve - it was great seein ya as always and I'm so happy you came to the fest
this year. It was also really cool to finally meet Orion!

Steve, Kevin, Orion, Dan & Jenn Boger and I circled up for a chat on
LDraw-related issues including LSC (with 3/5 of the group present) and new
website stuff (coming soon).

Lastly, I presented the intro to LDraw tools session, which was very well
attended, with some great questions from the audience!

Thanks to you all for coming to BF, and helping make LDraw-related activites at
the fest a success!

-Tim