Re: [Parts Tracker] New Feature: MySubmits Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Paul Easter wrote:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/tracker/mysubmits.cgi

Awesome!  Cool!  Great!  Thank You! :)

You're welcome. :)

I see some receint submissions I have made where I have made a few corrections
on parts that were not "my" parts. Will the original submitter still have that
part show up on thier list?

Ok, I opened a new window and checked.
Any part I originally submitted and has been resubmitted by someone else no
longer shows up on this list.  I don't like that.

The way the page works is the history text (the reviews & submits
appearing at the bottom of the detail) is searched for
'Submitted by: pneaster'
and any matching files are returned in the list.

If you were the original author of a file, the file was then released,
and now someone else has submitted a fix, then the file will not appear
on your list.

The other option was to search the event log for submits from your
userid, but I was afraid that would run too slowly (the event log is not
really setup in a way that is conducive to searching).

The way I check for parts is by doing a text search for a last name. (usually
mine... unless I am tracking someones parts)
Example:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=jessiman

That would be the way to find all parts that have your name in them. :)

Later, as time permits, can you add sorting?

Like the sorting on the Parts List
(http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi) page?  So you could sort the
list in various ways?  Yeah, that would be possible.

Steve