Re: Status of LDDP open source release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 05:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Carsten Schmitz writes:
Some time ago I talked of creating an open source project for LDraw Design
Pad , short LDDP.

I created a project on sourceforge.net and uploaded the last release to the
file system.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lddp/

Is there any change this will run on other Unixes like Mac OS X?
James