Subject:
Status of LDDP open source release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 19:12:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Some time ago I talked of creating an open source project for LDraw Design
Pad , short LDDP.

I created a project on sourceforge.net and uploaded the last release to the
file system.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lddp/

I know of some people they would be interested to bring LDDP forward if I
should release the sources.
So anyone who is interested please apply there as a team member.

I am just in the process of cleaning up and documenting the source for
release into the CVS branch there.
Thank you to Orion for providing the LDraw version of a syntax editor ...
I had a hard time understanding the CVS crap  ;-) but i think i caught it
now and will be happy to explain how to install it
to any possible team members... ;)

I am looking forward to some great work and i hope we will be able to extend
LDDP with a lot more features than a single person would be able to do and
this way creating a better tool for part authors and the LDraw community.

As soon as I release the source i will notify all of the team members.

Thank you for your attention

Play well

Carsten