    LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal —Tim Courtney
   As Orion posted earlier today, let's revisit the LDraw.org standards body idea. [1] Here is the draft proposal I mentioned earlier today on LUGNET. I'm posting it here for everyone to discuss. Several weeks ago, I worked with Kevin Clague, Larry (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev) !!