  request for modification (Tracker)

Steve, I just thought of something that would be a "nice to have" feature, a modification to the Certification List page. If a person is "logged in", it would be nice if the Tracker's Certification List were to take this into account. That is, if a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: request for modification (Tracker)

(...) Great idea- how about color-coding the voting codes? A green "C" (or "A" if you are Steve) tells you that you've already voted. Likewise, a red "H" and yellow "N" tells you that you've Held or No-voted on the part. Votes by others all show as (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: request for modification (Tracker)

(...) Wow. Good ideas. Unfortunately, for now, I'll have to file them in with all the other improvements I want to make on PT. There are a few key changes that need to occur before many other things can happen. Steve (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)