Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Amnon Silverstein writes:
Thank you very much everyone! When I saw the models this month, I was
worried I wouldn't have much of a chance, but I am glad to have been chosen.
There were a few models especially that I told my wife I would not feel bad
to lose out to, since they were so well done. I think the background effects
probably helped me, since it makes the scene much more interesting. I put
the POV code I used up on the CAD list a month ago, so you can paste it in
if you like the effect.

Regards,
Amnon

Amnon,

First of all congatulations! I have a couple of questions about your model:

1. Are the 9V motors in it functional or did you use them solely for
easthetic purpose?
2. I really like the hot-rod cars and would like to build one. Any chance
you would share the .DAT files with us?
3. I read that you made your model after a painting. Do you have a picture
of the original painting?

Cheers,

Wessel