Re: LDraw MOTM winner for November 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 02:31:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Terry Keller writes:
Hi all,

The winner of the November 2000 LDraw Model of the Month is Jay Jacinto with
his cool "Ice Rat" model.
Great work, Jay.

See it at:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm

-- Terry K --
legoverse@yahoo.com

(And if you want your model to be in next months competition, get it to me.
No automatic rollovers to the next month.)

Hey cool.  Thanks to everyone that voted for me.  I hope next month there are
more entries!!

Thanks
Jay Jacinto