 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 989
988  |  990
Subject:
Custom Categories for Bricksmith's Part Browser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:08:46 GMT

Because I like to build alternate models, I realized that I often look for the
same bunch of parts in Bricksmith's part browser - the parts from the original
set. I worked out a way to add new categories to the browser and to
automatically get the list of parts in a set from Peeron.

http://anoved.net/2008/06/bricksmith-custom-categories.html

I'm not happy with the script's performance (it's pokey), but I find the results
very useful so I thought I'd share.

Jim