 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 748
  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) I made some custom rotation icons for the Bricksmith toolbar to go with the XYZ-RGB color scheme of the coordinate axes. This is what they look like: (URL) Bricksmith toolbar with XYZ-RGB colorized rotation icons>> I would like to submit them (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) I colorized the "nudge" toolbar icons to match the rotation icons: (URL) Colorized Nudge Icons>> Installation is the same as for the rotation icons described above. (URL) ArrowE+.tiff> (X+) (URL) ArrowW-.tif> (X-) (URL) ArrowS+.tiff> (Y+) (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, FTX)