 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Hidden male connectors (studs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:53:46 GMT

Hello LCD "community",

As female connectors (mainly stud inlets) can effectively hide male
connectors (mainly studs), we should ensure that the LCD project do not
waste such an opportunity to further speed up LDraw display. I think this
possibility must be supported from the start to guarantee that advanced
displayers could easily detect and remove hidden male connectors (I mean studs).

Damien