 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 20
  Will LMPL be Simulation-approach or Usage-approach ?

Hi Láng Attila D. Hi Kiss Attila Csongor, Do not forget to download Spiderbot.dat (in lugnet.cad.models) The debate becomes VERY interesting. We embody two different well-known approaches. First : the Simulation approach. Things are nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: Will LMPL be Simulation-approach or Usage-approach ?