 CAD / Development / 9583
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, James Reynolds wrote:

Mac OS 9 does not have a command line.  That OS is a dinosaur.

rofl.  I think this qualifies as quote of the day.

Ok, so maybe there was a bit of irony, considering Mac OS X's roots are much
older than 9's.  But the lack of pre-emptive multiprocessing, protected memory,
and other more evolved stuff does make OS 9 a dinosaur.  Apple's washed their
hands of the OS.  One of the funnies thing I saw about this was the Mac OS 9's
technical lead talk about the future of Mac OS 9 *after* the release of Mac OS
X.

http://homepage.mac.com/stattenf/FutureOfMacOS9/

audio is kinda bad though :(

James