 CAD / Development / 9547
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:23:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Lars C. Hassing wrote:
In the week end I plan to write a small library (in C) for reading the
env vars and LDraw.ini's to set up the directories. I'll also write an
LDrawSetup application with a GUI for editing LDraw.ini.
All open source, if you want to save the effort yourself.

I will have to write it myself - MLCad is not open source!

That's not exactly true.  I'm sure you can work out an arrangement
with Lars.  After all, L3P is not entirely open source, and the
benefit of all the LDRAW tools using an identical parts search strategy
is probably more useful than having you write a duplicate function.

It can't hurt to ask...

Don