 CAD / Development / 9450
Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:48:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
The name should be the characters after the !COLOR keyword and before the next
keyword.  The only contraint I can think of is that is not be one of the other
keywords.

I won't make any guarantees, but there's a reasonably high probability that I
won't even try to support the above, even if it's what the spec says in the end.
It's too much of a pain.  Additionally, it disallows further expansion of the
colour statement with new keywords.

However, if we require the CODE keyword to come next, it would solve both
problems.

Actually, while it doesn't actually say one way or another, I would vote to have
the required parameters (CODE, VALUE, and EDGE) always be in the same order.
Any optional parameters should not be order-dependent, but I think the required
ones should be.

--Travis