 CAD / Development / 9286
9285  |  9287
Subject:
Postscript output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:49:44 GMT

I know the question of postscript output has been tossed around
in the past a few times.  Is it still something people want?
Because it looks like someone has finally implemented a library
that could do the trick for ldraw programs that render with opengl.

  http://www.geuz.org/gl2ps/

It sounds like they recently added some nifty sounding sorting and
occlusion culling code to reduce the output .ps file size.

Just thought I'd point it out.

Have fun,

Don