 CAD / Development / 9282
Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:56:13 GMT

How about dropping the AA ?
So far, IIRC, no-one has ever used it.
If another value than the default (0x80?) is wanted, it can be put into
the MATERIAL section: transparent=25%

The we will use the familiar LDraw color codes
for both EdgeColor and Color.
http://www.hassings.dk/l3/l3p.html#extcol

We could even add these formats:
#RRGGBB         (sscanf(,"#%x",) == 1)
r,g,b           (sscanf(,"%i,%i,%i",) == 3)
0xRR,0xGG,0xBB  (ditto)
0.rr,0.gg,0.bb  (sscanf(,"%f,%f,%f",) == 3)
/Lars