 CAD / Development / 9201

Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:12:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
My gusses/matches:
50.Glow-In-The-Dark (as in castle ghosts, magic wands)

     Huh.  Missed that one, but it makes sense, since phosporescence is
basically the ability to glow without electrical input.

113.Trans-Pink (as in the 2x2 bricks in the hogwarts classrooms set)

     I basically went through all 14 Tr. colors and found legitimate matches for
all of them, but I don't remember a trans-pink.  If it glows under blacklight,
it might very well be the same color used for Tahu's eyes.  If it is, it's 158
Tr. Flu. Red.  If it's not, then the list is missing at least one shade of
transparent plastic that has been used in the System/Technic lines.  Regardless,
there are two shades of transparent purple.  One is distinctly bluish purple
(swirly-magic 4x radar dish from Dumbledore's Office), and should be 126 Tr.
Bright bluish violet.  The other is a very average purple (Spybotics
Shadowstrike and the "Mace Windu" lightsaber blade from the Belville Enchanted
Garden set) and should be 113 Tr. Medi. reddish violet.

Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Bright bluish violet.  The other is a very average purple (Spybotics
Shadowstrike and the "Mace Windu" lightsaber blade from the Belville Enchanted
Garden set) and should be 113 Tr. Medi. reddish violet.
y guess is that I just think it looks "pink" to me :)