 CAD / Development / 9189
    Re: Official LEGO Color Chart —David Laswell
   (...) On further comparison, "Lig. Yellowich Orange" is the only color that uses the spelling "yellowich", while every other use is spelled "yellowish". I propose that the C-spelling is a typo and should be corrected. (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Official LEGO Color Chart —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) I've no doubt that it's a typo, but that's what they gave us, we didn't want to touch it just yet :) Jennifer (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)