 CAD / Development / 8982
8981  |  8983
Subject:
LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Bernd Broich wrote:
I also have a suggestion. There could be included
a "Search in Keywords" in the search tool.

http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ldlist.htm

Or just support for drag and drop from ldlist.  A poorly coded but
working example of the drop/paste part of this can be seen here.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ldglite/ldglite/main.c?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Search for WM_COPYDATA or WM_DROP or something like that.

Hey, since ldlist and LDDP are both Delphi apps, wouldn't it be
nice if LDDP had support for drag and drop from ldlist?  And then,
maybe a linux port of ldlist could be included as part of the linux
port of LDDP.  Would that be cool, or what?

Don