 CAD / Development / 8754
  Re: LPub request

(...) Orion, Please provide me with an example? LPub is coded to support parts\s directory. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub request  [DAT]

(...) Even with the PLIST command, I still get a part not in PARTS.LST error unless I turn off the file checking. Here the example: 0 Test Axle 0 Name: Taxle.dat 0 Author: Orion Pobursky 0 Unofficial Model 0 PLIST BEGIN SUB 32199.dat 1 7 -30 -110 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub request

Hi Orion, Why do we need to have the s\ in the DAT file? I'm probably showing my part definition ignorance here. Is it because LDraw does not know to look in s\? I'll fix the bug in LPub either way. Kevin (...) <snip> (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub request

(...) The short answer to your question is yes. Ldraw only looks in the PARTS, P, MODELS, or current folder. Two extension folders have been added to faciltate further separation: the PARTS/S folder is for subparts used by parts in the PARTS folder (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)