 CAD / Development / 7225
Re: [Parts Tracker] Feature Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 21:39:47 GMT

1.) Can you please put the "list my reviews" link
into the tools section?
("http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/tracker/myreviews.cgi")

Cool idea, Carsten.

2.) What I'm missing too is an inversion of the upper tool...
"Show me all parts that I didn't touch yet."
That would be really cool.

!!!...
Yes, it *would* be!
*Very* cool idea, Carsten!  :-)

Steve, if you have the time, please consider doing these.
Thanks!

Franklin