 CAD / Development / 6127
    Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?) —Paul Gyugyi
   (...) I'll go look up the discussion. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I think CVS would be a great way of distributing the parts. There's clearly some managment tools needed to help with organizing the submissions and reviews of new (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?) —Don Heyse
   (...) I think a small script running "l3p -check" called from within the CVS commitinfo file would work great for this. (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)