 CAD / Development / 6054
Re: Where can I get a part number for a patterned piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:40:18 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I'd recommend using the filename "3626bpDM.dat" for this DAT file.

Here's a URL for a partial explanation:
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5448&t=f&v=a"

Thanks. I read through that thread when it first appeared, and again last
night, in the vain hope that there was a URL to the current request page (if
one existed). I'll use the name you've suggested.

Dan