 CAD / Development / 5540
Re: I'm doing the revolving/"secret" door parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:

The only other occurance of this type that I am aware of is the bucket lids.
Some of these have two moulded on numbers, which are clearly part numbers. I've
been advised in the past that this was because the large LEGO / DUPLO logos are
moulded onto the large studs at a later stage - and the two numbers refer to
the LEGO version and the DUPLO version.

Could there be something similar here?

I'm not sure.  Other than the printing, I don't know of any other post-mold
processing that would be done on this part.

One of the numbers on the Ninja door panel looked suspiciously like it had
been imprinted on the door at some time after the molding process...

Steve