 CAD / Development / 4540
Re: Subparts for Black Falcon and Wolfpack Patterns ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:52:27 GMT

Having now looked in more detail at the torsos, I will probably modify this
proposal. On the torsos the _shield_ is a very different shape and scale to the
shield part. The actual wolf and black falcon logos are scaled-down versions of
those on the shields, but the surrounding shape is different, so I cannot

So this means that even if I had redone the torsos then they would have been wrong?

easily re-use the mask around the logo. I'll do what I can to maximise re-use.
I have yet to check the flags, and not sure I even have a black falcon flag -
is this only in 6074?

AFAIK yes.