 CAD / Development / 11180
11179  |  11181
Subject:
Removed BFC in LDView 4.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:39:07 GMT

I've installed the LDView 4.1 and found that BFC is removed from the toolbar
(see the LDView history at http://ldview.sourceforge.net/ChangeHistory.html). I
can see the BFC only if I choose it in the geometry preferences or in a
preference set. What's the reason for the removal? Is there a comfortable
possibility to get the BFC?

Joerg Sommerer
[Brickaneer]