 CAD / Development / 11048
    LDSwitch? —Tore Eriksson
   Is the name/keyword/META-command LDSwitch/!LDSWITCH free to use or is it taken? I think it's not taken (in the LCad context), so I wish to claim it if noone protests. /Tore (14 years ago, 23-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        LDSwitch Project on SourceForge —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I've just registered myself and my first project at SourceForge: (URL) to join or just input! /Tore (14 years ago, 23-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        LDSwitch Sample #1: Do/Undo —Tore Eriksson
   Don't know if you prefer to make input here or at SourceForge, so I crosspost. Please give feedback where you like, here or at SF. Here's the first sample LDraw code snippet. Set the value of the variable Rev028_Changes to Do or Undo, run the (...) (14 years ago, 23-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)