 CAD / Development / 11040
Re: XP File Search Refuses To Search .LDR Files!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 03:36:24 GMT

On 12/21/2009 3:12 PM, Travis Cobbs wrote:
Also, I'm not sure how XP behaves, but in Vista/Windows 7 if you have indexing
turned on and search new files, it will silently not return any results, instead
of warning you that there is new unindexed content.  And if the directory the
files are in is indexed, it's a royal pain to find the place you need to click
to force it to search unindexed files.

--Travis

This is true in XP as well if you have "Windows Desktop Search" (or
something similar) installed. I wish I could disable *that*.

Michael Horvath
mikh2161@gmail.com
http://isometricland.com