 CAD / Development / 10867
10866  |  10868
Subject:
dll file for use with Visual Basic Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:35:40 GMT

Is there anybody that it interested in an dll that comes with objects and
methods to handle ldraw related files? It would not be for showing the parts but
could be base to develop that.

Any comments are welcome.

cu
mikeheide