 CAD / Development / 10865
    Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector —Michael Horvath
   Reading your tutorial made me wonder whether scans of the orignal parts could be vectorized using Inkscape (Inkscape includes an automatic raster-to-vector converter). The resultant SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) file could then maybe be converted (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Mike, Yes, I considered this possibility in the beginning, but I was not convinced by the vectorization process. One key issue is that silk-screened parts are far from perfect (misprints, color registration problems...). I found that (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)