 CAD / Development / 10828
    Re: LPub 4 Status —Don Heyse
   (...) Yeah, but the hint helped me. With the side mounted dock I was able to reproduce the problem (or a problem at least) on the G4. I cleaned up some of the buffer swapping and window reshaping code, and it seems to work better for me now. Of (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LPub 4 Status —Travis Cobbs
   (...) --Travis (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)