 CAD / Development / 10802
    Re: LPub 4 Status —Travis Cobbs
   (...) No idea. Whatever it is, it needs Tiger, though, since LDView is built to require Tiger. It presumably needs a G4. --Travis (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: LPub 4 Status —Jim DeVona
   (...) For what it's worth, Tiger will run on a 300 MHz G3. While it certainly wasn't fast, I don't recall ever encountering any software that simply said "I need a G4". That's not to say there's no reason why such software couldn't or shouldn't (...) (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)