 CAD / Development / 10770
  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) If you used my code as an example for Core GL setup, then the error was due to a bug in my code. If not, put the following in your CGLPixelFormatAttribute array, and it should work even via ssh: CGLPixelFormatAttribute attrs = (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Actually it turned out that despite the warning message my settings did work from a remote ssh login as a different user. The old AGL code, while it worked locally (that was a surprise), did not work remotely and produced the same warning (...) (16 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)