 CAD / Development / 10650
Re: Convention for directoried for unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I'm using Qt, and LPub is under GPL, so this sounds perfect.

I'm all for standardization, so this sounds great.

The following files in LDView's source tree contain the LDrawIni stuff:

LDLoader/LDrawIni.c
LDLoader/LDrawIni.h
LDLoader/LDrawInP.h

There's a #include <TCFoundation/TCDefines.h> near the top of LDrawIni.c.  You
can delete that; the only reason it's there is to define
_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE and _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE to get rid of warnings in
Visual Studio 2005.

My file case callback function can be found in QT/ModelViewerWidget.cpp and is
named staticFileCaseCallback.  It uses another function in the same file named
staticFileCaseLevel.  Additionally, it uses replaceStringCharacter from
TCFoundation/mystring.{cpp,h}.  You'll probably want to either copy that one
function or reimplement it.  It just does a global search and replace in a
string looking for one character and replacing it with another (in this case,
replacing backslash with forward slash).

All of the above files can be downloaded from LDView's SourceForge CVS browse
here:

http://ldview.cvs.sourceforge.net/ldview/LDView/

Alternatively, you can do an anonymous cvs checkout of the LDView source tree
(instructions here: http://ldview.sourceforge.net/Downloads.html#SourceCode).

--Travis