 CAD / Development / 10622
    Re: What happend to edger? (Was Re: Linetrim, a LDraw line trimmer utility) —Travis Cobbs
   (...) The extra versatility is a good thing, but Unicode shouldn't be at all useful for LDDP since ldraw files aren't (and can't) be Unicode. Am I missing something? --Travis (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: What happend to edger? (Was Re: Linetrim, a LDraw line trimmer utility) —Orion Pobursky
   (...) No, I was just typing without thinking -Orion (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)