 CAD / Development / 10538
    Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Don, That problem has bugged me for a while but I didn't realise there was such a simple solution to it. I imagine that something similar can be done where both edges are curves by setting up shells along the double curves. Now I'm off the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Don Heyse
   (...) If you fix that one, perhaps you can take up the challenge of (URL) the wedge brick>. I don't think we ever solved that one properly for ldraw. Enjoy, Don (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Timothy Gould
   (...) I'm wondering if something can't be done for general fits between two or three parabolas (perhaps I'm best to start with one parabolas and two lines). I'm trying to think of things but unfortunately geometry is my weakest branch of (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)