 CAD / Development / 10206
    Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text —Dave Schuler
   (...) Okay, I admit it: at first I thought "text to LDraw? Big deal--I write all my LDraw partsfiles as text files." But then I clicked on the link and figured it out. Wow, this utility is a great idea! I just downloaded it and will give feedback as (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text —Ross Crawford
   (...) Thanks Dave! Any feedback is much appreciated. I've just uploaded a new version, so you might wanna grab that. ROSCO (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)