 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 441
Re: Still Missing primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 03:54:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Jan Tymen Kuperus wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Michael Boeckel wrote:
Hello,
    After installing ldraw027.exe and the complete library update, I am still
missing primitives! What Am I Doing Wrong??
    Michael

Hello Michael, I have the same problem and re-installed 3 time know. I hope
somebody can help us!
Tymen

The other day I started from scratch, installed 027, then the latest official
release, and then all the unofficial parts.

I did not run into any missing primatives.

Previously I had had problems with some full width liftarms and axleholes.

Sound familiar?

Kevin