 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 118
Re: missing lego-cad primitive: 1-4ring5.dat (modified - POV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 03:51:37 GMT

Chuck Sommerville wrote...
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Lars C. Hassing writes:

Paul, hold your horses... In a few days I'll release a new version of L3P

Lars, while you are at it, could you please add a command line switch to
suppress the unused .dat commands when using the L3P IFPOV commands?  I like
the Idea of my POV files getting smaller as well as better.

OK, option -enp will exclude non-POV code generation.
/Lars