 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6628
    Re: Patterns: Outline or no outline? —Philippe Hurbain
   Hello Lee, (...) A tough question indeed. The recommended practice is to be faithful to the real part, eg. if the areas with background color are not printed, then use main color, otherwise use solid background color. Exception to this occur if (...) (13 years ago, 14-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Patterns: Outline or no outline? —Willy Tschager
   (...) I second that. I do not think there is a strict rule to follow. It depends mostly if main color adds or takes away something to the pattern. Check out my 973pw5 and how I interpreted: (URL) (13 years ago, 14-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)