 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6466
  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) I don't know if I got that right. Isn't Maersk Blue one of those part colors most wrongfully and misleadingly labeled as a "dithered" color? (...) I suggest the 0x2RRGGBB form is recommended for less "basic"/established pattern and sticker (...) (14 years ago, 7-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) Two things. First of all, is Maersk Blue hard-coded into any part files? I would expect parts that show up in Maersk Blue to have color 16 encoded in the file, and the user to select Maersk Blue as the parts' color when building a model. Since (...) (14 years ago, 7-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) I didn't get it right at all, but now I think I do. It isn't an issue here and, believe it or not, I'm cool with it. :) (...) Good! :) (...) I'm glad that at least I'm not alone with this opinion. :) /T (14 years ago, 7-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)